Looks like we'll finally catch a break with the weather tomorrow - weather.com says it will be sunny and in the 60s.  We're scheduled for 1:30 pm at Shawnee Trails Park (6501 Hillcrest Rd).

I also wanted to remind everyone that the Family Night with the Frisco Rough Riders forms are due March 22nd.  If you'd like to go just submit your form to the address on the form or give it to me and I'll turn it in for you.  I emailed out more forms last week so if you still need one just let me know.

I received an email that our uniforms will be available as early as March 16th.  I will distribute those as soon as I can go pick them up.  Once the uniforms are passed out I'll do another announcement for ordering decals if you're interested in that.  We need to know uniform numbers before we can order decals.

See you on Saturday!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home